Who we are. What we do.
To coordinate access to specialized health services for the people of Qikiqtaaluk, Nunavut
- Culturally sensitive We embrace the North
- Quality We will do what we do, well
- Accountability We ensure that communities, families and patients are informed and empowered
- Collaboration We partner with near and remote communities
- Passion We are committed to what we do
OHSNI's board of directors for 2019-2020 & OHSNI's staff – they make all the difference!
Here's what patients and their families say about OHSNI:
My mother was at hospital and did not have a family escort. But Donna was there the whole time with her, keeping me in contact via text messages. I just want to thank OSHNI and her for her amazing work. I am not sure what she would have done without her help and assistance.”
Christie Akittiq Akearok, daughter of an OHSNI client