Who we are. What we do.
To coordinate access to specialized health services for the people of Qikiqtaaluk, Nunavut
- Culturally sensitive We embrace the North
- Quality We will do what we do, well
- Accountability We ensure that communities, families and patients are informed and empowered
- Collaboration We partner with near and remote communities
- Passion We are committed to what we do
OHSNI's board of directors and staff have patients and their families at heart in everything we do.
That makes all the difference!
We're looking for a:
- Medical Records Clerk (2 days per week)
- Medical Referral Coordinator
- Nurse Case Manager
- Virtual Care Coordinator
Is that you?
Please apply via email to [email protected].
Please include a copy of your CV and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
OHSNI is now on social!
Our posts will be in English (and Inuktitut where possible).
But you can send us messages or comment in English or Inuktitut;
we will respond in the same language as the original message.
Here's what current employees say about working at OHSNI
OHSNI not only takes great care of patients, but also its staff. It’s refreshing to work at a place where our ideas and opinions matter and are acknowledged. That’s what gets me out of bed in the morning and why I love it here.
Anita Chopra, medical referrals coordinator