Who we are. What we do.
To coordinate access to specialized health services for the people of Qikiqtaaluk, Nunavut
- Culturally sensitive We embrace the North
- Quality We will do what we do, well
- Accountability We ensure that communities, families and patients are informed and empowered
- Collaboration We partner with near and remote communities
- Passion We are committed to what we do
OHSNI's board of directors and staff have patients and their families at heart in everything we do.
That makes all the difference!
We're looking for a Social Worker (PDF), Medical Referral Coordinator (PDF) and Virtual Care Coordinator (PDF).
Is that you?
Please apply via email to [email protected] by June 15th.
Please include a copy of your CV and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
OHSNI is now on social!
Our posts will be in English (and Inuktitut where possible).
But you can send us messages or comment in English or Inuktitut;
we will respond in the same language as the original message.