Who we are. What we do.
To coordinate access to specialized health services for the people of Qikiqtaaluk, Nunavut
- Culturally sensitive We embrace the North
- Quality We will do what we do, well
- Accountability We ensure that communities, families and patients are informed and empowered
- Collaboration We partner with near and remote communities
- Passion We are committed to what we do
OHSNI's board of directors for 2019-2020 & OHSNI's staff – they make all the difference!
OHSNI is looking for an exceptional Nurse Case Manager.
Someone who will work with patients and partners to smooth care journeys.
Is that you? Apply by Sep. 30, 2021.
OHSNI is now on social!
Our posts will be in English (and Inuktitut where possible).
But you can send us messages or comment in English or Inuktitut;
we will respond in the same language as the original message.